How would you rate your organization’s ability to acquire and retain a deeply engaged digital audience? If you’re like most publishers, your website visitors come and go and your e-edition subscribers probably aren’t spending as much time in your content as you’d like them to.
To help you solve this problem, Olive Software is pleased to announce a free webinar focusing on audience acquisition and retention featuring the following industry experts:
- Linda Schaible, VP of Marketing & Audience Development at the Houston Chronicle
- John Rockwell, Director of Subscription Sales and Retention at the San Francisco Chronicle
This session will be loaded with valuable facts and figures gathered from the audience engagement tactics these two Hearst papers have employed over the years. Here are just a few of the topics Linda and John plan to cover:
- Successful techniques to acquire new readers
- How to increase reader engagement
- Optimizing email alerts and newsletters
Please join us at 1:00PM ET on August 26 for this 30-minute session – click here to register now, as virtual seating is limited. We’ll save the last 10 minutes for audience Q&A, so be sure to bring your questions and learn how to apply Hearst’s techniques to dramatically improve your digital audience acquisition and retention rates.