Olive specializes in content portability by bringing editorial, advertising, and archived content to the Web as an exact print replica, through one centralized data storage system and one single workflow. Publishers worldwide are benefiting from Olive ePublishing solutions, including Time Inc., ESPN, Reed Business Information, Hearst Business Media, Newport Communications, and many others.
Olive’s digital delivery method has served us well over the past two years. The ESPN e-edition helps us drive sales from the Insider premium paid content package and extends the ESPN brand as a part of a broader online strategy designed to increase both online and print revenues. We are pleased with the realistic representation of our print product online, and intend to leverage Olive’s XML-based technology into creating an ESPN The Magazine searchable archive to better serve our readers.
Sr. Director of Production
ESPN The Magazine
For magazine publishers, Olive ActiveMagazine is a far better technology enabler than the typical online services vendor. Olive’s team of experts is made up of former top publishing personnel, content technology experts, and scientists; all uniquely qualified to understand the challenges the publishing industry faces today. In pioneering tomorrow’s solutions, Olive software gives customers the ability to offer BPA/ABC-audited electronic editions, publish display ads to the Web, integrated contextual archives, and reach all portable devices or even create new online-only publications.
One of the great benefits of working with Olive is that the solution enables magazine publishers to achieve a realistic ROI. Olive provides essential business models and marketing tools, previously used or developed by dozens of other publishers closely matching your publication’s circulation and demographic profile.
Olive allows you to take full control of the process by using our software to produce your magazine and host it yourself. Or, if you prefer an outsourced model, we can produce and host your magazine for you, fitting seamlessly into your existing production processes.
Benefits to Publishers
- Increases BPA and ABC audited subscriber base
- Reaches new audiences, including international readers
- Boosts profits through sales of online issues, special editions, and multimedia advertisements
- Collects valuable data on subscribers’ reading behavior
- Reduces production and distribution costs
- Monetizes valuable content in back issues
Benefits to Readers
- Provides anywhere, anytime access to current and back issues
- Enhances user experience through multimedia and a variety of viewing options
- Allows granular search across all articles, ads, and images in any magazine issue
- Stores interesting features for later reading or sharing with friends or colleagues