Olive AdLauncher allows newspapers to publish display ads, special sections, and inserts on the Web in a fast, easy, and cost-effective way.
Olive's solution also provides a unique means of allowing display advertisers to extend their reach. Our staff loves the look and feel of the exact replica, but it is the functionality of the archive, the cost and time savings that the product offers, that are the most appealing features to us."
The Southampton Press
Using the existing electronic newspaper rendered in Olive ActivePaper Daily, AdLauncher automatically extracts the display ads and presents them in a searchable format. This lets visitors to your Web site search your newspaper ads, even if they are not subscribers to your electronic edition.
With AdLauncher newspapers can avoid expensive ad processing service providers. Newspapers can process ads and inserts themselves, at significant cost savings. For readers, AdLauncher provides an easy way to find relevant ads in each publication.
Publishers use AdLauncher to:
- Gain powerful print-to-digital, Web-ready, display ad conversion system
- Replace hard-to-read PDFs, GIFs, or JPEGs with high-quality ad images
- Increase revenue through a unique tool set which provides email links, commerce links, keyword up-sells, and Web site links
Readers use AdLauncher to:
- Search for ads by category, key words, full text, and date
- Print and e-mail ads
- Look at special sections, inserts, and ads from previous editions
- Use a special “Personalized Shopper” feature an ad clipping service
- Access a publication with just a Web browser, without special client software